Quickbooks Software is enriched with multiple advanced accounting features that make it quite easier for the user to manage their data properly. Users can use the Company file to store important and crucial information about the business. It offers the user to keep a record of all the financial transactions of the business. Along with this, the Quickbooks software allows the users to keep a backup of all this data.
The Quickbooks software is prone to multiple errors that can occur while using the Quickbooks Software and these errors can affect your company data. hence, keeping a backup of your Quickbooks Company file avoids any kind of data loss because of these quickbooks errors. In Quickbooks Software, you can backup your Quickbooks Company with both manual and automatic methods. In this article, we have explained how you can backup Quickbooks File automatically.
Steps to Create Quickbooks Backup Automatically
There are some instances where you might get an error while performing Automatic backup of Quickbooks Files. In that case, you can follow this method to troubleshoot this issue.
- Go to the desktop screen and then open the Quickbooks Software by double-clicking on the icon.
- Now click on the file menu and then choose the “Save copy or backup” option from the list.
- after this, now enter the location where you want to save the backup file on your computer and then click on schedule future backup option.
- now choose the option that says “Save backup automatically every time I close the company file” and then choose the next option.
- Now enter the number you want to process the backup and then click on the finish button to complete the process.
Steps to Schedule Backups on Quickbooks
You can also schedule a future backup in Quickbooks Software. Follow the steps as mentioned below to complete the process:
- Open the Quickbooks Software and click on the file menu.
- Now from the list click on Save Copy and Backup option and then choose the file you want to backup and then click on the next option.
- Now you will be needed to enter the drive in your device where you want to keep the backup of this file.
- after this choose the option that says “Only Schedule Future backup” option and then again click on the Next option.
- Now go to the Schedule backup window and then enter all the information that is required to schedule future backup.
- After this, enter the location and then the number of copies you want to create in the box.
- After this, enter the login Credentials of your windows account and then enter the date and time when you want to schedule the backup.
- After completing this, click on finish to complete the process.
So In case, you have a busy schedule and you can’t back up your Quickbooks Company file manually then you can use the Schedule backup feature of Quickbooks Software to schedule a future backup of the company file. the tool will automatically create the backup on your scheduled date and time.
So this way you can schedule an automatic backup for your Quickbooks Company file. the backup of the Quickbooks Company file is necessary to keep your data secure from any kind of loss hence, it is advisable to create a backup of your Quickbooks Company file regularly. The Quickbooks software is available on both Windows and Mac Os. You can easily install the Quickbooks Desktop On Mac using the Parallel software. the Tool will create a virtual machine and then you can install the Quickbooks Desktop just like in windows.
If you have any queries with this article or regarding the Quickbooks Software then you can contact Quickbooks Experts. You can report your query to the experts via Email or Live chat. they will respond to you with an effective solution.