Are you all puzzled with some different coding words blinking up on the screen as DLL cannot load a dynamic link library DLL/Error loading type library. This smells like trouble. But on the contrary, this just sounds like a bigger issue. It is definitely an error but can quickly be resolved from the system. But firstly let us know, what is it? Many users are reporting this issue & this is known as the Quickbooks Error Code 80029c4a.
The error 80029c4a QuickBooks 2017 can happen when you try to open the QBs company files. The primary reason behind the existence of this error is due to the presence of damaged, corrupted, and broken Quickbooks-related files and folders.
With this post, we will help you learn all the aspects of this error & the resolving solutions. This article will assist you in quick termination of the error from your PC. Just be with us till the end & we will work this error out together.
Error Code 80029c4a in QuickBooks
The Quickbooks Error code: 80029c4a can exist while opening a QB company file. The primary reason behind the existence of this error is due to the presence of damaged, corrupted, and broken Quickbooks-related files and folders.
Reasons for Existence of Quickbooks Error Code 80029c4a
There can be many reasons for the existence of QuickBooks 2015 error code 80029c4a. The list is below.
- Broken or corrupted company files.
- Using an outdated or copied version of Quickbooks.
- The last reason that can lead to this error is the presence of the DLL files.
- Ransomware, virus, malware or other threat activity.
- Damaged Windows registry related files.
- Improper installation of Quickbooks.
Triggers To Identify Quickbooks Error Code 80029c4a
- The error text message Error 80029C4A blinks on the desktop screen.
- Your Windows OS will slowly respond to the input devices.
- You cannot operate the Quickbooks desktop software.
- The OS Windows slows down.
- The active and running programs crash from time to time.
- Your PC halts and slows down in its operations.
5 Solutions For Quickbooks Error Code 80029c4a Troubleshooting
There are generally 5 basic methods that one can use to repair this error. Just remember before carrying out the solutions, you must keep a backup of all your important files & folders.
Method 1: QuickBooks Windows Repair
- Firstly, exit the software QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now, you need to tap on the Windows button.
- Further, access the Control Panel.
- Use the option coming as Uninstall/Change the program.
- From the given list, click on QuickBooks.
- Next, click on the tab Uninstall/Change.
- Further, click on the option Next.
- Now, you need to click on the button of Repair Radio and hit Next.
- From the bottom, use the Repair button.
- Finally, you need to restart the system and look for the ongoing existence of the error.
Method 2: Turning Off The Antivirus
In many instances, third-party applications like installed antivirus restrict the functioning of the software QuickBooks. So, you must assure that this does not seem to be the case. You just have to remove & reinstall the software Quickbooks again to fix this problem. Also, do keep a check for all the active programs, if they hinder the operations then grant them access through the firewall.
Method 3: Update Avast
You must update the Avast antivirus if it has been somehow activated in your system. To do that, read below.
- Firstly, with a right-click on the icon of Avast, tap on the option of Update.
- Moving further, use the Program tab and do as per the on-screen instructions shown to finish the updating process.
Method 4: QuickBooks Update
Updating Quickbooks is important as every new upgrade has advanced features, bug & critical fixes, and many other advanced tools. So, it is quite important to update QuickBooks. To resolve the error code 80029c4a QuickBooks 2017, we will start updating the QuickBooks software. For this, read below.
- Firstly, open the software QuickBooks Desktop.
- Further, go to the option of Help.
- Under the help option, use the option read as Update QuickBooks.
- For the latest updates, click on the option Get Updates and a list of all the compatible updates will come up.
- Moving further, tap on the latest version and wait for the update to start.
- Finally, after a few minutes, you need to restart the system and look for the ongoing existence of the error.
Method 5: Reboot.bat Use
- Firstly, exit all the running and active Quickbooks-related apps in your system.
- Now, access the folder which you want to reboot.bat file. For this, with a right mouse click on the file, use the option Properties and then choose the Open file location.
- Further, with a right-mouse click on the reboot.bat file, tap on Run as System Administrator.
- Next, you need to run the reboot.bat as the Windows Administrator.
- Do not exit the window till the process finishes.
- Lastly, restart the PC.
This post is a detailed handbook for all the users who look to counter Quickbooks Error Code: 80029c4a on their own. Starting with the basics of the error & ending with the quick detailed solutions to troubleshoot this error, all our content will aid you in the best possible direction to repair all such errors at the earliest. We are optimistic you are satisfied with us and are no longer stuck in any ongoing issues.
Let us part our ways for now and greet with our final goodbyes. It was our pleasure to be of service to you. For any help in the near future, you can always ping us anytime you need.